Friday, January 27, 2012

My Facebook Pages URL's

I have two facebook pages.
The personal page URL is:   facebook.com/gerald.mooney3
The business page URL is:   facebook.com/GB.Jerry.Mooney.Novels
I would really appreciate your visiting both of the pages.
The PERSONAL page opens a connection to you and provides an opportunity to post your comments and reach me and my “Friends”.
Input from new friends expands my knowledge and understanding of what is going on in your life. I’m interested in your humor, concerns, achievements and position on US and World politics and leaders. Posting on my page will give you the opportunity to agree or disagree with my positions and most importantly, post “Mind Bogglers” and “Ponderisms”.
The BUSINESS page connects you to my Novels.
The page provides descriptions of my novels (The kind of info you would get in a bookstore from the cover of my novels).
 I also post pages from my novels, allowing you to sample my writing style. On my website, GBMooney.com, my new, in development novel, Chernobyl Dog, is described. I will soon post the first chapter of that novel on the facebook page for your review and comments.
I will also post info on how I research content for my novels and identify items that surprised and created interest on locations, history, world politics and most importantly, people.
Sales and promotions are identified. I recently, during January and February 2012, reduced the price of all my E book Novels to $0.99. It was a “Thank You” for all the people who support my writing.
PLEASE visit my face book pages. If you like (or even if you dislike) the content, comment and press the LIKE button.  That will expand our contact with new and interesting people.
I will Publish Facebook comments on my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment