Monday, April 30, 2012

Reality TV

Who watches TV Reality Shows?
I will admit that I don’t watch Reality TV shows.
I’m sure that contestants in shows like The Great Race and Survivor have skills and some other “shows” may have “interesting” content.
However, Reality shows like The Jersey Shore, The Bachelor, The Kardumbians, and Crazy Housewives of (Fill in a town name) seem to be populated by idiots without talent who should be in psychiatric, drug or Anger Management treatment.
I came to a conclusion on who would waste their time viewing the growing number of despicable Reality shows.
The answer is obvious: the casts of these shows have become rich and famous celebrities without having talent, brains or redeeming qualities.
Viewers without talent, brains or skills must think, “They made it. There is a chance for me.”
If you are a fan of these shows please don’t hate me. Also, please don’t vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment